Looking to increase your company’s online presence? Press releases can be a great way to spread the news about your latest products, services, or events, in addition to boosting your SEO efforts. Hundreds of free sites exist where companies can distribute their press releases for free, so it doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Here are five of the best places to try out, plus a link to Ajax Union’s affiliate distribution site PR United:
1. PR Log (http://www.prlog.org/) – After creating an account, users can submit a press release which will be distributed to numerous news sites and search engines. The free service also includes social media integration and customizable real-time, daily, and weekly alerts.
2. Free Press Release (http://www.free-press-release.com/) – Providing press release distribution services since 2001, this site organizes its releases into several important umbrella
categories—including Business, Lifestyle, Education, Technology, Entertainment, and Health—for ease of use and more efficient browsing.
3. PR.com (http://www.pr.com/) – Through the aptly titled PR.com, press releases will be distributed to online news sites, general search engines, and the site itself. Users can also conveniently post job opportunities.
4. 24-7 Press Release (http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/) – This great resource allows companies to post up to one press release per day for a limited distribution, free of charge.
5. PR Inside (http://www.pr-inside.com/) – With over 25 categories, PR Inside is a premier website that encourages submissions of various public relations distributions, news articles, and press releases.