Most professionals have LinkedIn but they do not know how to make the most out of it.
When I speak to the average CEO about their LinkedIn activity, they tell me that they log into LinkedIn and they look at their notifications, accept or reject requests for people to join their network and search for people they will be meeting with or hiring.
When I probe further and ask them what their strategy is to leverage their existing connections, they look at me like I fell off the moon.
What else is there to do? LinkedIn can do more than just look up and connect to people?
People ask me many questions about how to leverage LinkedIn. The questions range from lead generation and thought leadership to advertising and networking.
Here are the most popular LinkedIn questions I get on a regular basis.
- Should I get a paid account on LinkedIn?
- How do I leverage Articles on LinkedIn?
- Do you really know all the people you are connected with?
- How can I get more exposure on LinkedIn without spending on advertising?
- Is LinkedIn valuable if you do not pay for Sales Navigator?
- How can I get more engagement for my LinkedIn posts?
- What is the best way to get leads from InMails?
- How do I filter my search to find the right leads?
- What is the best email to send a cold contact on LinkedIn to get a response?
- How do I setup my profile to get the maximum about of exposure?
- What did you do to be in the 1% of LinkedIn users?
- How do I properly advertise on LinkedIn?
- What is a good strategy to accept connections on LinkedIn?
- Why are the Analytics on Linkedin so confusing?
If you want answers to these questions and much more, please consider coming to our upcoming LinkedIn seminar in NYC, on July 27th. Get your tickets here: I WANT TO BECOME A LINKEDIN MASTER