So many b2b companies don’t have a documented new client qualifying process for the sales team to reference when speaking to prospects for the first time.
What is the cost of lacking a qualification process?
- sales reps waste precious time
- sales reps lose motivation by sending out proposals that will never close
What is the upside to an amazing qualification process?
- shorter phone calls
- clear objective for first call
- reduced follow up
- monster win rate
What would life look like with a 90% Qualified Lead to Win rate?
How much extra time would the sales team have if 50% of follow up time was reduced? Longer Lunch Break Anyone?
HOW DO WE FOCUS ON PROSPECTS THAT ARE LIKELY TO BECOME LONG TERM HAPPY CUSTOMERS?
Ask These Four Simple Questions:
- What is your need relating to our product or service?
- By when do you want to have a solution in place? (Options: Yesterday, In the next 30 days, Not Sure)
- What is your budget range for this solution? (Provide range options: Under your minimum, Over your minimum)
- Who else needs to be involved in the decision to move forward?
Next steps: TAKE ACTION NOW!!
- Print out these four questions and TAPE them down to the desks of your sales team!
- Set up 15 minute roleplaying mini sessions once a week to train with your sales team and improve
- Record your sales team phone calls and review them weekly to tweak the prospect qualification process
This is the moment of truth!! ACT NOW!
Want to add even more? Include your ideal company filter to further weed out the wrong type of business
Ajax Union company type filter is as follows:
- B2b is primary target
- Over 3m in annual revenue
- Over 3 years in business
- Recurring revenue structure
- High avg client annual revenue over $10k
- Relationship based accounts
- Looking to grow 10 – 25 % depending on top line revenue volume
- Located in the NYC metro (not a deal breaker)
Share your comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on how you would improve this qualification process.